London: 23rd & 24th November 2017
Full Conference Fee: £545 + VAT
Attend Conference Day 1 or 2 Only: £295 + VAT
These events have been built in collaboration with some of the world’s leading banks, financial institutions and technology companies to ensure that the most pressing and pertinent issues are covered. Topics ranging across trading, fixed income, derivatives, syndicated loans and trade finance, identity and payments. Discussion for leading figures on both the business and technology sides of the global banking industry.
Distributed Ledger Technology in Financial Markets, Smart Contracts Standards, Decentralised Clearing Network, Decentralization in Financial Markets, Implementation Strategies, KYC Blockchain Implementation, Regulatory and Compliance Challenges, Distributed Ledger Regulations & Compliance.
Who Will Attend?
CEOs, Chairmen, CTOs, CIOs, Managing Directors, Global Heads, Heads of Desks, Heads of Innovation Teams, Traders, Quants, Structurers, FinTech companies and more besides.
Benefits of Attending:
- Boost your contact list
- The event will bring together the tech and financial worlds to create a framework for one to solve the needs of the other.
- It will be a perfect place to network and do business with everyone you need, under one roof.
- Keep up to date with this rapidly developing and evolving arm of the industry.
- Join the debate
WBS Training are pleased to announce our latest dynamic conferences in the ever changing world of financial technology. The fee is set low so that in a world of restricted budgets all have the opportunity to attend.
Confimed & Invited Speakers Include:
- Lee Braine: Investment Bank CTO Office, Barclays
- Keith Bear: VP, Global Financial Markets, Global Markets, IBM
- Benjamin Whitby: Global Regulatory Compliance GBM & CMB, Global Risk, HSBC
- Massimo Morini: Head of Interest Rate and Credit Models, Gruppo Intesa Sanpaolo
- Chris Kenyon: Head of XVA Quantitative Research, Financial Markets, Lloyds Banking Group
- Michele Curtoni: Emerging Technology Strategy, London Stock Exchange Group
- Steve Davies: Head of FinTech EMEA, PwC
- Anthony Woolley: MD, UK CIO, Societe Generale
- Richard Crook: Head of Innovation Engineering, RBS
- Tim Smith: Consultant, Credit SuisseNicole Sandler: Vice President, Regulatory Policy, Barclays
- Alexander Shelkovnikov: Founder, Semantic Capital
- Patrick Strauss: Asso VP - Head of Digital Supply Chain Practice, Internet of Things and Blockchain, Antuit
- Yiseul Cho: Data Science, Blockchain, HSBC
- Both Conference Days: £545 + UK VAT
- Attend Conference Day 1 Only: £295 + UK VAT
- Attend Conference Day 2 Only: £295 + UK VAT