London: 16th - 17th November 2017
SPECIAL OFFER: When 2 colleagues attend the 3rd goes free!
- O. Ediz Ozkaya: Executive Director, Machine Learning Strategist, Securities Division, Goldman Sachs
- Lawrence Edwards: Executive Director, Morgan Stanley
- Kwasi Affum: Vice President, Regulatory Impact Assessment, Barclays
- Miquel Noguer Alonso: Executive Director, UBS & Adjunct Assistant Professor, Columbia University
- Abdel Lantere, Data Scientist, Quantitative Consultant, HSBC
- Roland Fejfar: Vice President, FinTech IBD, Morgan Stanley (to be confirmed)
- Paul Bilokon: Founder, CEO,Thalesians, Senior Quantitative Consultant, BNP Paribas & Visiting Lecturer, Imperial College
- Alexei Kondratyev: Managing Director Financial Markets, Standard Chartered Bank
- Ignacio Ruiz: Founder & CEO, MoCaX Intelligence
- Claudi Ruiz Camps: Machine Learning, Deep Learning Specialist, ABN AMRO Clearing Bank N.V.
- Yves J. Hilpisch: Founder, The Python Quants
- Predictive Power vs. Expressiveness of Machine Learning
- ModelsChallenges with opaque ML models
- Machine Learning in Quantitative Finance
- Changing role of quants – from derivatives modellers to data scientists
- Machine learning in finance - Practice
- Black-box Machine Learning: Improving Transparency
- Learning Curve Dynamics with Artificial Neural Networks
- Machine Learning, High-Frequency Trading and Kdb+/q for Quants and Data Scientists
- Machine learning - Deep learning
- What are the modelling applications which benefit from deep neural networks?
- Financial Singularity -- Paths, Dangers, Strategies
- Financial Time-Series Regime Detection
- What new insights can Machine Learning offer into the analysis of financial time series?
- Machine Learning and Regulation: From Regulating Machines to Regulation by Machines
Conference Bookings: Discount Structure:
- Super Early Bird Discount: 25% Until 29th September
- Early Bird Discount: 10% Until 20th October
- Main Conference + Workshop (£150 Discount)
- SPECIAL OFFER: When 2 colleagues attend the 3rd goes free!
- 70% Academic Discount (FULL-TIME Students Only)